Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stamp club

Last night was our Stamp club With my Friend Eve. She is a Stampin up Demo. I am in her stamp club. She has one a month in Florida and I am there via web cam. We used the top note sizzix die  "only availbe through stampin up" and made four of the cutest little gift card holders. You use a full top note for the front and attach half a top note to the back just around the edges leaving the center open in order to place your gift card.




We used whisper white for the snowman, blush blossom for the elf & santa, close to cocoa for the reindeer. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

2 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

These are soooo cute. That top note from stampin up has made so many cute little guys... really nice.

Unknown said...

Oh goodness, these are so cute! I think I like the snowman the most, but I can't decide!