Friday, December 18, 2009

Freebie Friday

Hi,
  Well only one week till Christmas. This week's freebie at Sewn together is a cute heart image made out of candy canes. If you haven't signed up for the news letter you need to in order to get the freebie. And all the great news of new things going on over there.

   I finally got my Christmas cards done last night.I used my cricket expression. I used the wild card cartridge. I made the cards using button # 43. The ornament card set on 3.5 then used the liner button to cut the front out. I used Cosmo cricket background paper for the ornament part of the card & added a stamped Merry Christmas from Stampin up.  Punched out a small snow flake glittered it . Added some cording and they were done. Very easy and Cute.

Hope everyone has a ery Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: